|Standard Or Nonstandard:||Nonstandard||Process:||CNC|
|Surface Treatment:||Anodizing||Equipment:||CNC Machine Centres|
|Packing:||Customized||Pressure Angle:||20 Degree|
0.01mm brass worm gear,
Copper Anodizing brass worm gear,
CNC small worm gear
Copper Anodizing Small modulus worm gear parts for heavy duty equipment
Worm gear is a kind of gear which has one or several spiral teeth and is meshed with worm gear to form staggered shaft gear pair.
This product is made of brass, which is used in automotive parts.
Worm gear process:
1. Rough turning, semi finishing turning and finishing turning are the most important process route for common materials.
2. Rough turning semi finishing turning rough grinding fine grinding. For ferrous materials, when the requirements of high precision and small surface roughness value and parts need to be hardened, the subsequent process can only be grinding.
3. Rough turning semi finish turning finish turning diamond turning, for non-ferrous metals, it is not easy to obtain the required surface roughness by grinding, because non-ferrous metals are generally soft and easy to block the gap between sand grains, so the final process mostly uses finish turning and diamond turning.
4. Roughing semi finishing roughing finishing finishing finishing. For the hardened parts of ferrous materials, the requirements of high precision and small surface roughness are often used.
The oxidation treatment of metal is to form a protective oxide film on the metal surface with oxygen or oxidant to prevent metal corrosion. Oxidation methods include thermal oxidation, alkaline oxidation, acid oxidation (ferrous metals), chemical oxidation, anodic oxidation (non-ferrous metals), and so on.
1) Chemical oxidation method The chemical oxidation method is mainly suitable for the oxidation treatment of non-ferrous metals (such as aluminum, copper, magnesium and their alloys). The treatment method is to put the parts in a prepared solution, and after a certain time of oxidation reaction at a certain temperature, a protective film is formed, and then cleaning and drying can be performed.
2) During alkaline oxidation treatment, the parts are immersed in the prepared solution and heated to 135℃～155℃. The treatment time depends on the level of carbon content in the parts. After the metal parts are oxidized, rinse them with 15g/L～20g/L soapy water at 60℃～80℃ for 2min～5min, then rinse them with cold water and hot water and blow dry or dry them. 5min～10min (temperature is 80℃～90℃).
3) The acid oxidation method is to place the parts in an acid solution for processing. Compared with the alkaline oxidation method, the acid oxidation method is more economical. The corrosion resistance and mechanical strength of the protective film formed on the metal surface after the treatment exceed the performance of the film formed after the alkaline oxidation treatment, so it is widely used.
|Product name||Worm Gear|
|Quality control||0 defects,100% inspection before packing|
|Inspection machine||Digital Height Gauge, caliper, Coordinate measuring machine, projection machine, roughness tester, hardness tester and so on|
|Feature||High precision,high wear resistance|
|Package||AS yr requirements|
|Industry used||Machinery; heavy duty equipment; electronic device; Auto spare parts; optical telecommunication.|
1.Q:How do I pay for my purchase order?
A: T/T,Western Union,Escrow,Paypal,Alipay.
2.Q:Can I have my own order customized products?
A:Answer: YES,we accept customized.
3.Q:Do you have quality control?
A::Yes,we attach great importance to quality problem accurs.We have professional engineer to test the cnc lathe machine quality before delivery.
Contact Person: Fern