|Material:||Copper; Stainlesss Steel||Modulus:||1.5|
|Tooth Numbei:||26||Pressure Angle:||20°|
|Tooth Width:||2mm||Surface Treatment:||Polishing|
Stainless Steel copper worm gear,
0.02mm worm gear assembly,
Polishing worm gear assembly
Copper gear stainless steel small modulus car pedal worm gear assembly.
The worm gear structure is commonly used to transmit the motion and power between two interleaved shafts. The worm wheel and the worm are equivalent to the gear and the rack in the middle plane, and the worm and the screw are similar in shape.
Modulus m, pressure angle, worm diameter coefficient q, lead angle, number of worm heads, number of worm gear teeth, addendum height coefficient (take 1) and head clearance coefficient (take 0.2). Among them, the modulus m and pressure angle refer to the modulus and pressure angle of the worm shaft surface, that is, the modulus and pressure angle of the end face of the worm wheel, and both are standard values; the worm diameter coefficient q is the worm index circle diameter and its modulus The ratio of m.
1. A large transmission ratio can be obtained, which is more compact than the cross-shaft helical gear mechanism.
2. The meshing tooth surfaces of the two wheels are in line contact, and its load-bearing capacity is much higher than that of the cross-axis helical gear mechanism.
3. The worm drive is equivalent to a spiral drive, which is a multi-tooth meshing drive, so the transmission is stable and the noise is small.
4. Has self-locking. When the lead angle of the worm is smaller than the equivalent friction angle between the meshing gear teeth, the mechanism is self-locking and can realize reverse self-locking, that is, only the worm can drive the worm wheel, but the worm wheel cannot drive the worm. For example, the self-locking worm mechanism used in hoisting machinery, its reverse self-locking property can play a safety protection role.
5. The transmission efficiency is low and the wear is serious. When the worm gear is engaged in transmission, the relative sliding speed between the meshing gear teeth is large, so the friction loss is large and the efficiency is low. On the other hand, the relative sliding speed means that tooth surface wear is serious and heat is serious. In order to dissipate heat and reduce wear, more expensive materials with better anti-friction and anti-wear properties and good lubricating devices are often used, so the cost is higher.
6. The axial force of the worm is relatively large.
|Type||Worm gear assembly|
|Material||Copper and Stainless steel|
|Inspection machine||Digital Height Gauge, caliper, Coordinate measuring machine, projection machine, roughness tester, hardness tester and so on|
|Feature||High precision,high wear resistance|
|Package||AS yr requirements|
|Industry used||Machinery; heavy duty equipment; electronic device; Auto spare parts; optical telecommunication.|
1.Q:How do I pay for my purchase order?
A: T/T,Western Union,Escrow,Paypal,Alipay.
2.Q:Can I have my own order customized products?
A:Answer: YES,we accept customized.
3.Q:Do you have quality control?
A::Yes,we attach great importance to quality problem accurs.We have professional engineer to test the cnc lathe machine quality before delivery.
Contact Person: Fern