DIN Standard Screw Plug Socket Plugs DIN906 908 910
The following is detailed information about each type of plug
|Aailable Material||1. Carbon steel: C1006,C1008,C1010,C1018A,C1022,C1035K,C1045K.etc|
|2. Stainless steel: SS301 SS302,SS303,SS304,SS316,SS410,SS416,SS420,SS430,etc|
|4. Copper:Brass(C3602,C3604,H59,H62,H65,H68,H70,H90,etc. Phosphor bronze,Silicon bronze,Red copper,Beryllium copper and Copper etc.|
|5. Iron: 12L13,12L14,12L15 etc.|
|6. Aluminium:AL6061,AL6063 etc.|
|7. Titanium or titanium alloy: TAD,TA1-TA8, TB2,TC1-TC10 etc.|
|8. Silver or silver alloy:AgCu3,agCu7.5,AgSn3-5,AgPb0.4-0.7,AgPd3-5,AgNi10etc.|
|9. Alloy steel:SCM435,10B21,40Cr etc.|
|Surface Finishing||Zinc,Nickel,Bronze,Copper,Oxidation Black,anodized,polishing, Matte,Passivation,Tin,Dacromet,Gold,Chrome,Silver,Zinc-nickel alloy plated etc.|
|Heat Treatment||Tempering,Spheroidizing,Quenching,Spheroidizing annealing etc.|
1. Certification: ISO, ROHS, SGS
2. Available Standard: DIN, ANSI, ASTM, JIS, BSW
3. Strength: Grade 4.8,Grade 8.8,Grade10.9,Grade12.9 A2-70, A4-70, A4-80
4. Finishing: Yellow, blue, white zinc plated, Galvanized,HDG,Chromate,Dacromet
5. Available material: Carbon steel, stainelss steel SS304, A2 ,Stainless steel SS314,A4.
6. Size: M2-M100, Length: 5-300mm, Moq: 500pcs, Port: Shenzhen, Shanghai
7. Available Packing: Plastic bags+Chipboard Cartons+Plywood pallet with Belt &Film.
Except the this style, we have a variety of screw plug types, including but not limited to the following 10 categories:
1. hexagon head screw plug (PN = 31.5Mpa)
2. Hexagon socket plug (PN = 31.5Mpa)
3. Taper pipe thread hexagon screw plug (PN = 10MPa)
4. Cylindrical pipe thread hexagon screw plug
5, 60 ° tapered pipe thread hexagon socket plug
6. Outer hexagon screw plug
7. Pipe thread external hexagon screw plug (PN = l6mpa)
8. Cylindrical head screw plug
9. High pressure screw plug
10. Screw plug washer for water
Information below is Expanding knowledge on socket screw plug and screw fasteners:
How To Describe The Diameter And Length Of The Socket Head Screw?
The standard type of hexagon socket screw diameter is called the letter "m" + number. The number represents the thread diameter (mm). For example, a screw with a diameter of 5 mm should be called M5, a screw with a diameter of 6 mm should be called an M6, and so on.
Attentions on how to use screws:
Although under normal conditions, the screw will not be damaged naturally, but once there is a problem, it may cause serious consequences such as parts loosening. Correct use habits and daily checks are important:
1. Pay attention to the tightening force of screws
Right people think that the tighter the screw, the better. In fact, screws have their torsion range. If it is lower than this range, it may cause looseness. If it is higher than the range, parts or screws may be damaged. The best way is for technicians to operate in a professional garage with a torque wrench. If there is no such condition, we must pay attention to it. Do not continue to tighten the screw, otherwise it will cause screw thread sliding teeth, resulting in the scrapping of the whole part, or screw the hexagon groove of the screw round, which is not easy to loose.
2. Lock the same plane. If there are more than two screws, one by one is required
Take the stands. Most of the front cover of the bracket is locked by 2-4 screws. When locking four or more screws on the same plane, they should be tightened diagonally one by one. We can't tighten one screw directly at a time. We should tighten them one by one several times. When there are 2-3 screws in the same plane, they must also be locked evenly.
3. Replace damaged and seriously rusted screws and tools in time
Some socket head screws will gradually become round after being loosened / tightened several times or locked excessively. Please replace it in time, otherwise it will be difficult to disassemble or the hexagonal groove will be completely rounded when it is locked. The hexagon wrench can also be used for many times, and it will cause great damage to the screw if it is not replaced in time.
Excessive rust on the strength of the screw will be affected, and it needs to be replaced. If it breaks during use, it may cause danger.
|*Full series of engine oil drain plug is available; both standard & non-standard.
*We have 13 year’s screw plug OEM experience.
*We manufacture more than 200 items of customized screw plugs for more than 100 customers.
*Pls not hesitate to send your drawing, if custom made engine drain plug is needed. Good quality, good price and fast delivery will be ensured!
*We have many various different engine drain plug. Standard style & customized are both available. Pls contact me for details, if any engine drain plug is required.