|Material:||TA2||Surface Treatment:||Heat Treatment|
|Color:||Blue And White||Grade:||10.9|
|Length:||Custom||Specification:||As Your Requirement|
|Size:||Can Be Customized||Ti Content:||99%|
8.8 grade Titanium screws,
Electric motorcycle Titanium screws,
DIN912 burnt titanium screws
10.9 grade electric motorcycle brake burnt DIN912 titanium screw.
Titanium screws are one of the ultra-high-strength screws produced by special materials.
Titanium screws are produced and processed with high-strength heat-resistant and corrosion-resistant titanium alloy materials.
Commonly used heat treatment methods are annealing, solution treatment and aging treatment. Annealing is to eliminate internal stress, improve plasticity and structural stability, so as to obtain better overall performance. Usually the annealing temperature of α alloy and (α+β) alloy is selected at 120～200℃ below the (α+β)─→β phase transition point; the solution and aging treatment are rapid cooling from the high temperature zone to obtain martensite α′ Phase and meta-stable β-phase, and then keep these meta-stable phases in the middle temperature zone to decompose these meta-stable phases to obtain α-phase or compound and other finely dispersed second-phase particles to achieve the purpose of strengthening the alloy. Usually (α+β) alloys are quenched at 40～100℃ below the (α+β)─→β phase transition point, and metastable β alloys are quenched at (α+β)─→β phase transition point above 40～80℃ conduct. The aging treatment temperature is generally 450～550℃.
The heat treatment process of titanium alloy can be summarized as:
(1) Stress relief annealing: the purpose is to eliminate or reduce the residual stress generated during processing. Prevent chemical attack and reduce deformation in some corrosive environments.
(2) Complete annealing: the purpose is to obtain good toughness, improve processing performance, facilitate reprocessing and increase the stability of size and structure.
(3) Solution treatment and aging: The purpose is to increase its strength. α titanium alloy and stable β titanium alloy cannot be strengthened heat treatment, and only annealing is carried out in production. α+β titanium alloy and metastable β titanium alloy containing a small amount of α phase can further strengthen the alloy through solution treatment and aging.
|Surface Treatment||Heat treatment|
|Color||Blue and White|
|Feature||High tensile,High temperature and abrasion resistance|
bicycle,Motorcycle,auto, motorcycle, industry, agriculture, mine, furniture, elevator, etc
Customized size offered , OEM service
The sample is free of charge if we have the existing tooling,you only need to pay for the freight cost
1, Before Service: All the process of Technical Production deportment and Strict Quality Control System. We also can provide the sample for your test quality.
2, Middle Service: Any question, pls feel free to tell us we will solve any doubt.
3, After Service: All the products problems, pls call us and E-mail us at any time, we will reply to you at the shortest time.
1. What is the advantage about your company?
Our company has professional team and professional production line.
We also have professional QC team.
2. Why should I choose your products?
Our products have high quality and we will try our best to provide low price for you.
3. The logo and the color can be customized?
Yes, we welcome you to sample custom.
4. Any other good service your company can provide?
Yes, we can provide good after-sale and fast delivery.
Contact Person: Fern