|Surface Roughness:||0.05||Sample Time:||7-15 Days|
|Machining Type:||Precision Machining||Surface Treatment:||High Temperature Resistance|
0.005mm titanium aerospace parts,
GR1 titanium aerospace parts,
Teflon Coating titanium machined parts
GR1 Titanium alloy Aerospace Teflon high temperature coating CNC machining.
Titanium is a lightweight metal and has some special and practical performance.
It has half density of steel, a similar tensile strength to steel, high melting point,resist corrosion and non magnetic. Titanium now is common around the world, being mined in Australia,South Africa,China,India,USA and Canada. We had produced many metal parts by titanium GR5/TC4 more than 200 projects since 2007 for our clients from all over the world.
The properties of Teflon coating include:
(1) The surface tension of the coating is very low and it has a strong non-stick property. Few solid materials can stick to the coating forever. Although colloidal substances may adhere to the coating surface, most materials are easy to clean on the surface.
(2) The surface of the coating has strong hydrophobicity, which is easy to clean completely. In fact, in many cases, the coating has self-cleanliness. In a wide frequency range, Teflon has higher insulation strength and higher insulation strength. Low dielectric coefficient and high surface resistance, after special formulation or industrial treatment, it can even have a certain degree of conductivity, can be used as an antistatic coating.
(3) The coating has strong high temperature and fire resistance, which is due to the high melting point and spontaneous ignition point of PTFE and the unexpectedly low thermal conductivity. The higher working temperature of PTFE coating can reach 290℃, and the intermittent working temperature can reach 315℃.
|Name||GR1 Titanium alloy Aerospace Teflon high temperature coating CNC machining|
|Testing Equipment||CMM/Tool microscope/multi-joint arm/Manual height gauge/Dial gauge/Roughness measurement|
|Quality Assurance||ISO9001:2015, SGS, RoHs, TUV|
|Drawing Formats||UG, CAD / CAM / CAE, PDF PRO/E,|
|Payment Terms||Trade Assurance, TT/Paypal/WestUnion|
(1) 24 hours online service & Quickly Quote/Delivery.
(2) 100% QC quality inspection before delivery, and can provide quality inspection form.
Q1: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are a manufacturer with more than 10 years experience in machine parts and machine manufacturing industry
Q2:. How do you control the quality?
A:(1)Material inspection--Check the material surface and roughly dimension.
(2)Production first inspection--To ensure the critical dimension in mass production.
(3)Sampling inspection--Check the quality before sending to the warehouse.
(4)Pre-shipment inspection--100% inspected by QC assistants before shipment
Q3: What information should I give for quotation?
A: If you have 2D or 3D drawings,please send to us.And let us know your special requirements,such as materials,tolerance,surface treatment,and the quantity you need.Thank you!
Contact Person: Fern