|Material:||Zamak||Mould Material:||SKD61, H13|
|Cavity:||Single Or Multiple||Surface Treatment:||Chrome Plated|
|Certification:||IATF 16949/ISO9001||Tensile Strength:||Psi X 103 (MPa) 41(283)|
|Yield Strength:||Psi X 103 (MPa) 32 (221)||Elongation:||% In 2″ 10|
|Shear Strength Psi X 103 (MPa):||Psi X 103 (MPa) 31 (214)||Hardness: Brinell:||82|
|Impact Strength:||Ft-lb (J):432 (58)||Fatigue Strength Rotary Bend:||5×108 Cycles: Psi X 103 (MPa) 6.9 (48)|
Zamak3 die casting automotive parts,
OEM die casting automotive parts,
Automotive zinc alloy die casting parts
Zamak3 Chrome Plating zinc alloy die casting machining parts for Automotive
Zinc alloys are alloys based on zinc added with other elements. Commonly added alloying elements include aluminum, copper, magnesium, cadmium, lead, and titanium. Zinc alloy has low melting point, good fluidity, easy to weld, braze, and plastic processing. It is corrosion resistant in the atmosphere. The residual material is easy to recycle and remelt. However, its creep strength is low and natural aging is easy to cause dimensional changes. Prepared by melting method, die-casting or pressure-processed into material.
Zamak 3 material: good fluidity and mechanical properties.
Zinc alloys can be divided into cast zinc alloys and wrought zinc alloys according to the manufacturing process. Cast zinc alloy has good fluidity and corrosion resistance, and is suitable for die-casting instruments, auto parts shells, etc.
1. Relatively large.
2. Good casting performance, it can die-cast precision parts with complex shapes and thin walls, and the surface of the castings is smooth.
3. Surface treatment can be carried out: electroplating, spraying, painting, polishing, grinding, etc.
4. When melting and die-casting, it does not absorb iron, does not corrode the pressure, and does not stick to the mold.
5. It has good mechanical properties and abrasion resistance at room temperature.
6. Low melting point, melting at 385℃, easy to die-casting.
|Name||Zamak3 material Chrome Plating zinc die casting machining parts|
|Mould Material||SKD61, H13|
|Cavity||Single or multiple|
|Inspection machine||CMM inspection machine, X-ray flaw detection instrument|
|Design||Various type of 2D or 3D drawings are acceptable, such as JPG, PDF, DWG, DXF, IGS, STP, X_T, SLDPRT etc.|
|Standards||AISI, ATSM, UNI, BS, DIN, JIS, GB etc.|
|Delivery time||35 days for samples and 30 days for production.|
|Package||Carton and pallet|
|Equipment of Casting||
1. High pressure die casting machining:125T/180T/250T/280T/500T/800T/1250T
|Certification:||ISO 9001-2015 and IATF 16949:2016|
|Testing||Three coordinate measurement machine for testing.|
A. Tooling and Samples:
1) Sand casting, within 35-45days after receive yr PO.
2) Die casting, within 40-50days after receive yr PO.
3) Gravity casting, within 30-40days after receive yr PO.
After getting order 30-40days.If you have very urgent order, we can check it the
best delivery time for you.
1) Exported Standard pallets included carton package
2) Exported Standard Wooden crate
3) Do package as Customer required
Contact Person: Fern