|Material:||Medical Titanium Alloy||Precision Machining:||Mirror Turning|
|Surface Finish:||Nickel Plated||Tolerance:||0.005mm|
|Max Length:||As Yr Requirement||Sample:||Need Sample Cost|
|Service:||Customized OEM||Machining:||CNC Center Precision Machining|
Surgical CNC Machining Titanium Parts,
NiTinol CNC Machining Titanium Parts,
Medical CNC machining parts
Nitinol Surgical Medical Device Implanted Device Titanium CNC Machining Parts.
Medical titanium alloy is used to manufacture titanium alloys that are implanted in the human body for medical devices, prostheses or artificial organs and auxiliary treatment equipment. There are mainly titanium 6 aluminum 4 vanadium, titanium 5 aluminum 2.5 tin and other alloys. They have high specific strength, mechanical properties close to human bones, strength far better than pure titanium, and also have the characteristics of fatigue resistance, corrosion resistance and excellent biocompatibility.
Special properties of Nitinol
1.Corrosion resistance: studies have shown that the corrosion resistance of nickel-titanium wire is similar to that of stainless steel wire.
2. Anti-toxicity: Nitinol shape memory alloy has a special chemical composition, that is, it is an atomic alloy such as nickel-titanium, containing about 50% nickel, and nickel is known to have carcinogenic and cancer-promoting effects. Under normal circumstances, the surface layer of titanium oxide acts as a barrier, so that Ni-Ti alloy has good biocompatibility. TiXOy and TixNiOy in the surface layer can inhibit the release of Ni.
3. Gentle orthodontic power: currently commercially used orthopedic wires include austenitic stainless steel wires, cobalt-chromium-nickel alloy wires, nickel-chromium alloy wires, Australian alloy wires, gold alloy wires and ß-titanium alloy wires. Regarding the load-displacement curves of these orthodontic wires under tensile test and three-point bending test conditions. The unloading curve platform of Nitinol is the lowest and the flattest, indicating that it can provide the most durable and soft correction force.
4. Good shock absorption characteristics: The greater the vibration caused by chewing and night molars to the arch wire, the greater the damage to the root and periodontal tissues. Through the results of different arch wire attenuation experiments, it is found that the vibration amplitude of stainless steel wire is larger than that of super-elastic Ni-Ti wire. The initial vibration amplitude of super-elastic Ni-Ti arch wire is only half of that of stainless steel wire. The health of teeth is very important, and traditional arch wires, such as stainless steel wires, tend to increase root resorption.
|Name||NiTinol Surgical Medical Device Implanted Device CNC Machining Parts|
|Technics||Turning, Milling, CNC center|
|Testing Equipment||CMM/Tool microscope/multi-joint arm/Manual height gauge/Dial gauge/Roughness measurement|
|After sales service||Ensure qulity,any quality problems ,we will reply you within 24 hour|
|Drawing Formats||UG, CAD / CAM / CAE, PDF PRO/E,|
(1) 24 hours online service & Quickly Quote/Delivery.
(2) 100% QC quality inspection before delivery, and can provide quality inspection form.
Q1. How about the lead time?
A:Generally, 1-2 weeks for samples, 3-4 weeks for mass production.
Q2:. How do you control the quality?
A:(1)Material inspection--Check the material surface and roughly dimension.
(2)Production first inspection--To ensure the critical dimension in mass production.
(3)Sampling inspection--Check the quality before sending to the warehouse.
(4)Pre-shipment inspection--100% inspected by QC assistants before shipment
Q3: What information should I give for quotation?
A: If you have 2D or 3D drawings,please send to us.And let us know your special requirements,such as materials,tolerance,surface treatment,and the quantity you need.Thank you!
Contact Person: Fern