|Item Name:||Oil Pan Screw Thread M 12x1.25 Screw Plug With Magnet||Standard:||DIN Or Custom|
|Style:||Magnetic Drain Bolt||Colour:||Custom-made|
|Material:||Stainless Steel Or Custom||Supply Ability:||100000 Per Month|
M12x1.25 oil pan screw,
Magnetic oil pan screw,
OEM magnetic oil drain plug
Oil Pan Screw Thread M 12x1.25 Screw Plug With Magnet
Name: M12*1.25 screw plug with magnet
Thread specification: m12x1.25
Material: aluminum alloy; carbon steel & other material screw plug with magnet is available.
Color: Gold Gray Black Silver Blue Green Purple Black
Product weight: 11.7g
Suitable models: some BMW, Ford and other models suitable for this thread specification
The powerful magnetic oil pan screw can absorb the iron chips and carbon deposits generated during the engine operation, so as to clean up during the oil discharging process of each maintenance; the material is made of natural magnet and high-strength hard anodized aluminum alloy. The strong magnetic adsorption force can absorb metal impurities such as iron dust powder produced by engine operation. Especially for refitted vehicles and high-power models, protect the engine and extend the service life of the engine.
1. hexagon head screw plug (PN = 31.5Mpa)
2. Hexagon socket plug (PN = 31.5Mpa)
3. Taper pipe thread hexagon screw plug (PN = 10MPa)
4. Cylindrical pipe thread hexagon screw plug
5, 60 ° tapered pipe thread hexagon socket plug
6. Outer hexagon screw plug
7. Pipe thread external hexagon screw plug (PN = l6mpa)
8. Cylindrical head screw plug
9. High pressure screw plug
10. Screw plug washer for water
Information below is Expanding knowledge on socket screw plug and screw fasteners:
How To Describe The Diameter And Length Of The Socket Head Screw?
The standard type of hexagon socket screw diameter is called the letter "m" + number. The number represents the thread diameter (mm). For example, a screw with a diameter of 5 mm should be called M5, a screw with a diameter of 6 mm should be called an M6, and so on.
Attentions on how to use screws:
Although under normal conditions, the screw will not be damaged naturally, but once there is a problem, it may cause serious consequences such as parts loosening. Correct use habits and daily checks are important:
Some socket head screws will gradually become round after being loosened / tightened several times or locked excessively. Please replace it in time, otherwise it will be difficult to disassemble or the hexagonal groove will be completely rounded when it is locked. The hexagon wrench can also be used for many times, and it will cause great damage to the screw if it is not replaced in time.
Excessive rust on the strength of the screw will be affected, and it needs to be replaced. If it breaks during use, it may cause danger.
|* Full series of engine oil drain plug is available; both standard & non-standard.
* We have 13 year’s screw plug OEM experience.
* We manufacture more than 200 items of customized screw plugs for more than 100 customers.
* Pls not hesitate to send your drawing, if custom made engine drain plug is needed. Good quality, good price and fast delivery will be ensured!
* We have many various different engine drain plug. Standard style & customized are both available. Pls contact me for details, if any engine drain plug is required.
Contact Person: Amy