|Surface Treatment:||Anodized||Thread Tolerance:||6G|
Titanium full thread screws,
ODM blue anodized screws,
Titanium Alloy blue anodized screws
Titanium screw national standard full thread surface anodized blue.
Titanium screws are one of the ultra-high-strength screws produced by special materials.
Titanium screws are produced and processed with high-strength heat-resistant and corrosion-resistant titanium alloy materials.
Titanium is an important structural metal developed in the 1950s. Titanium alloys are widely used in various fields because of their high strength, good corrosion resistance, and high heat resistance. The first practical titanium alloy was the Ti-6Al-4V alloy successfully developed by the United States in 1954. Due to its heat resistance, strength, plasticity, toughness, formability, weldability, corrosion resistance and biocompatibility more better.
Metal "blue" liquid medicine
Adopt alkaline oxidation method or acid oxidation method; make the metal surface form an oxide film to prevent the metal surface from being corroded. This treatment process is called "bluing". The oxide film formed on the surface of ferrous metal after "blueing" treatment, the outer layer is mainly ferroferric oxide, and the inner layer is ferrous oxide.
Acidic oxidation method "bluish" liquid medicine
1. Formula: Phosphoric acid 3～10g calcium nitrate 80～100g manganese peroxide 10～15g water 1000g
2. Preparation method: After measuring according to the formula, under the condition of constant stirring, add phosphoric acid, manganese peroxide and calcium nitrate in sequence, dissolve, and mix well.
3. Note: (1) Metal parts can be "blued" only after they have been cleaned and dried.
(2) The protective film obtained by this method is black, and its main components are composed of oxides of calcium phosphate and iron, and its corrosion resistance and mechanical strength exceed the protective film obtained by the alkaline oxidation method.
4. The working temperature of "blueing" is 100℃, and the processing time is 40 to 45 minutes. When processing carbon steel, the content of phosphoric acid in the chemical solution is controlled at 3 to 5 g/liter; when processing alloy steel or cast steel, the content of phosphoric acid is controlled at 5 to 10 g/liter. Attention should be paid to regularly analyze the phosphoric acid content of the chemical liquid.
5. The cleaning method of metal parts after "blueing" treatment is the same as above. Method instead, often used for rust and corrosion protection of metals.
|Warranty||We confirm our goods will satisfy your request of 100%|
bicycle,Motorcycle auto, motorcycle, industry, agriculture, mine, furniture, elevator, etc
|OEM/ODM||We can make the goods according to customers' drawings or samples|
The sample is free of charge if we have the existing tooling,you only need to pay for the freight cost
1, Before Service: All the process of Technical Production deportment and Strict Quality Control System. We also can provide the sample for your test quality.
2,Middle Service: Any question, pls feel free to tell us we will solve any doubt.
3,After Service: All the products problems, pls call us and E-mail us at any time, we will reply to you at the shortest time.
Q1:What is the advantage about your company?
Our company has professional team and professional production line.
We also have professional QC team.
Q2:Why should I choose your products?
Our products have high quality and we will try our best to provide low price for you.
Q3:The logo and the color can be customized?
Yes, we welcome you to sample custom.
Q4:Any other good service your company can provide?
Yes, we can provide good after-sale and fast delivery.
Q5: What about the warranty?
A: We are very confident in our products, and we pack them very well to make sure the goods in well protection To avoid any subsequent trouble regarding quality issue, we suggest you check the goods once you receive them. If there is any transport damaged or quality issue, don't forget take the detail pictures and contact us as soon as possible, we will properly handle it to make sure your loss to reduce to the smallest. if it is our problem we will resposible for it.
Contact Person: Fern