Aluminium alloy Surface green Teflon paint Outdoor camping machined parts.
Baking paint: Apply three times of primer and four times of top coat on the substrate. Each time the paint is applied, it is sent to a dust-free constant temperature baking room for drying.
Baking varnishes are divided into two categories. One type of low-temperature baking varnish has a curing temperature of 140°-180°, and the other is called a high-temperature baking varnish, which has a curing temperature of 280°-400°.
1. Non-stickiness: Almost all substances are not bonded to the Teflon film. Very thin films also show good non-stick properties.
2. Heat resistance: Teflon film has excellent heat resistance and low temperature resistance. It can withstand high temperature to 300℃ in a short time, and generally can be used continuously between 240℃~260℃. It has remarkable thermal stability. It can work at freezing temperature without embrittlement and does not melt at high temperature.
3. Sliding property: Teflon coating film has a low friction coefficient. The friction coefficient changes when the load is sliding, but the value is only between 0.05-0.15.
4. Moisture resistance: The surface of the Teflon coating film does not stick to water and oil, and it is not easy to stick to the solution during production operations. If there is a small amount of dirt, it can be removed by simply wiping. Short downtime, saving working hours and improving work efficiency.
5. Wear resistance: Under high load, it has excellent wear resistance. Under a certain load, it has the dual advantages of wear resistance and non-sticking.
6. Corrosion resistance: Teflon is hardly corroded by chemicals and can protect parts from any kind of chemical corrosion.
|Product name||Aluminium alloy Surface green Teflon paint Outdoor camping machined parts|
|Service available||OEM /ODM/Customized/Design|
|Process||CNC Machining,Tin and CBN plating|
|Features||High precision,high strength|
Q1: Where can I get product & price information?
A: Send us an inquiry e-mail, we will contact you as we receive your mail.
Q2: How long can I get the sample?
A: Depends on your specific items, within 3-7 days is required generally.
Q3: What's kinds of information you need for a quote?
A: Kindly please provide the product drawing in PDF, and will be better you can provide in STEP or IGS